C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, January 8, 2010

100,000!

When the odometer turns over . . .



. . . it's time to celebrate and say Thanks Pardners for 100,000 hits here in the Blue Truck. Nearly a thousand posts, too; 965 to be exact. Had no idea of going this far when I started, but have to say I'm enjoying the ride and having a helluva good time rolling down the road here. Hope you are too.

Thanks much for your support and your company on the drive. A trip always seems only half as long, if you got somebody to ride with ya, you know? You guys are the best - appreciate ya.

HUGS,

Russ

4 comments:

Ultra Dave said...

Way to go Russ! Keep up the work! I enjoy your blog! And your friendship! Thanks!

Gary said...

Wow, Russ!!!
Looks like ya got the ol' blue truck all shined up nice 'n purdy for his 100,000-hit celebration!
Really enjoy ridin' around with you in the blue truck!

Thanks & Congrats!

Stan said...

I love your blog Russ. Keep on truckin'!

Russ Manley said...

Thanks for riding along with me pardners, sure do enjoy your company here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails