C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, January 14, 2010

America's First Legal Gigolo

Golly.  I was thinking they'd pick, um, a different type of guy.  But hey, pictures aren't everything.  Them good ol' Alabama boys can show you a real good time, some of 'em.  I tell you what.  Although he says he's offering his services strictly to the ladies.




Here's the first interview with "Markus," which you really ought to read.  Sullivan files his story under "poseur alert."  And after reading all about Markus's Freudian interpretation of his new job, I can see why.

But I also feel sorry for him.  Here's a redneck boy from a broken home, whose mental reach exceeds his grasp, who has never really succeeded at anything in life; who in fact, has been set up to fail. 

I can understand that.  And smile with pity and sympathy, not derision - bless his heart.  Good luck to him.

2 comments:

David said...

I feel bad for him too. What bothers me is the whole "college life wasn't for me" part. School isn't just about classes. He needs an education yes, but he needs some socialization too. I wish him well, but he seems socially stunted, and I'm not sure that's going to translate so well with the ladies.

Mareczku said...

That was really depressing. Yes, he does seem socially stunted. Sad.

Related Posts with Thumbnails