C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Drive: The Gifts I Have

And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.

And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.



Everybody has a talent, big or small, weak or strong.

Use it, and be glad for what you can do, not what you can't.

3 comments:

Ultra Dave said...

Exactly.

Karena said...

Russ, So true,we must find our inner passions and live them to the fullest!

Russ Manley said...

Welcome, Karena.

Related Posts with Thumbnails