C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, January 30, 2010

Obama Got Game

From Mediaite:

Duke v GeorgetownPresident Barack Obama attended a college basketball game between Duke and George-town today, and found time to sit down with the CBS Broadcast announcing team Verne Lundquist and Clark Kellogg.

After showing a clip of the left-handed Obama playing basketball, Lundquist asked the president if he "has any problems going to (his) right."

Obama replied "I went to the Republican House caucus just yesterday to prove I could go to my right once in awhile, but there's no doubt I have a stronger left hand."  Zing!


Honk to Pam's House Blend

2 comments:

Doorman-Priest said...

Off the cuff wit is a sign of an intelligent man. Like it.

Russ Manley said...

I agree.

Related Posts with Thumbnails