C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, January 1, 2010

Afternoon Drive: 2010! Welcome to the Future

Wherever we were going, well, we're here . . . .

I try not to repeat myself on music videos. But I just can't think of anything more fitting for today's afternoon drive than Brad Paisley's "Welcome to the Future."

I love the song, and watching the video makes me tear up, fellas: in a world full of disappointment and woe, Paisley's song shows the hope and optimism that are so much a part of the American spirit - together, we can change what's wrong, we can make things better, we can do anything we set our minds to.

Yes we can.



Happy New Year to all my Truckbuddies, sure hope it's a good one for all you guys - happy, prosperous, and fun. See you down the road.

3 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Happy New Year to you. I hope you the best.
I also love Brad and this song.
WOOF
Ray

Gary said...

Hey Russ!
Just wanted to drop by today and wish you a Happy New Year. It's been great getting to know a bit about you in the short time I've been following your blue truck blog.
Best wishes for '10.
And keep that truck on the road, buddy!
Gary

Russ Manley said...

Ray, Gary, thanks so much - all the best in 2010 to y'all too. I enjoy your blogs. Keep up the good work, and I'll keep the truck on the road and between the lines, yessir.

PS - Ray, that Brad Paisley sure is a studly looking feller, ain't he. Sings good too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails