C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bullshit Alert: Gay = Serial-Killer Nazi Monster

Here's a concrete example of what I meant in the last post about the difference between mere fence-sitters and actual haters, boys.  This twisted bastard and his cohorts bragged about how they delivered a "nuclear bomb against the gay agenda in Uganda."  Aye, and they will stand in judgment for all that too.

By comparison, Joel Osteen is just a silly little pretty boy, waving a feather fan.  Watch this video and see what I mean.  Also, go check out the rest of the video series and excellent coverage on all this by the guys over at Box Turtle Bulletin.




Honk to Joe.My.God.  Also worth reading at his site:

Anti-Gay Irish MP Iris Robinson Committed Adultery While Calling Gays Abominations

Joe hits it right on the money when he says:  "See? The UK isn't that different than America. The guilty dog barks the loudest there too."  Amen, brother.

2 comments:

Mareczku said...

I never heard of that Lively guy until just recently. He is one scary dude. This is really frightening. It is hard to believe that there are people like this. I am glad that when I was a young person I didn't come across idiots like this.

Ray's Cowboy said...

I do hope God Open's their eyes one day. This is truly sad.
Ray

Related Posts with Thumbnails