C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, January 8, 2010

Afternoon Drive: Cowboys on Ice

With a high of only 27 today here in Texas, seems only fittin' to hand you fellas a six-pack of iced-down cowboy studs. Slippin' and slidin' around in all kinds of combinations . . . just think about it. And man, the way they wiggle them Wrangler butts . . . wooof. You'll get a kick out of the surprise ending, too.



Y'all take care, stay warm. See you down the road.

6 comments:

Ultra Dave said...

If all ice skaters did that I WOULD WATCH! Now I'm a little hot and bothered!

Ray's Cowboy said...

WOOF on these cowboys. When they are threw there I need some action over here.
Ray

Ray's Cowboy said...

PS. Can I have the blonde in the tan shirt.
WOOF
Ray

Russ Manley said...

Sure thing Ray, I'll have UPS bring him right on over.

But you have to promise to take pictures. Grin.

Gary said...

These guys outta keep ya warm on a cold night! How do they do that without melting the ice? :)

Wooof-a-rama!!!
:)

Stan said...

Damn! THose pairs of jeans never looked so good! Just wish they were torn up a little in the right places.

Related Posts with Thumbnails