C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, January 10, 2009

Gay Rodeos




Some of you city boys don't know about all the gay rodeos that are going on around the country, so thought I'd post some info here as a public service to my Truckbuddies and friends. There's gonna be one in Ft. Worth Feb. 27-March 1, come on out, support the cowboys & cowgirls and have some fun. Maybe I'll see you there.

International Gay Rodeo Association - since 1976



Texas Gay Rodeo Association - chapters in Austin, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Houston, San Antonio


Lookin to rope your very own cowboy? Try GayCowboyCentral.

6 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

what day I may be there. loved TGRA when I was in Fort Worth. love the 651 Fort Worth was back when Gerald Ford owned it.
Ray

rptrcub said...

mmmm... steers & queers.....

David said...

We have one here in Kansas City in the summer! I haven't been in ages, I should go this year.

larry said...

i need me a cowboy!!!

Russ Manley said...

Yeah the 6 was a great club back when. havent been there in years tho, probly changed a lot by now.

Ruffy said...

My ex was and is still in the gay rodeo circuit... Makes me very hard! WOOF!

Related Posts with Thumbnails