C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, January 1, 2009

Movie Review: Rock Haven

The roommate and I watched this last night for our New Years celebration along with some champagne and cheesecake. Yeah I know, sounds pretty lame but what do you expect from two graybearded middle-aged fucks old enough to be your dads?

As a movie, not so great. Lots of pretty scenery. Too much. Lots of long, thoughtful walks on the beach. Too many. The best part is the three-minute full-frontal-nude lovemaking scene in the middle. Both these boys are pretty cute, especially when they're nekkid. But we both agreed this is a 15-minute story stretched out to an hour and a half. Would have worked a lot better as a short in the Boys Briefs series.

Two stars (out of 5).

2 comments:

larry said...

i saw this,too. it was okay...

Russ Manley said...

okay to see once maybe but very forgettable . . . tedious except for the lovemaking, which was romantic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails