C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, January 14, 2009

In Today's News . . .

Too lazy today to give you the links, but you can go find these news bits at the sites listed:

1. Mike Huckabee declares he is not now, and has never been, "pro-sodomy." (Joe.My.God.)

2. Child protection up in New Jersey has removed little Adolph Hitler Campbell and Aryan Nation Campbell from their parents. (also JMG)

3. Andrew Sullivan had an off-the-record chat with Mr. O. and came away feeling soooo relieved that this brilliant man is about to be our new president. (Andrew Sullivan)

4. An openly gay man, Michael Smith, has been tagged to re-do the White House family quarters, and he has some absolutely fabulous ideas for the place already. (Queerty)

Now why am I not fucking surprised at any of this?

PS - Just for the record, your Head Trucker has always been pro-sodomy, all the way. References available upon request.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails