C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Best Hangover Remedy

























Back in the days when I used to get hammered way too often, repeated experience proved to me that the best remedy for a hangover is drinking a couple of great big glasses of water. Works best if you do it before you pass out on the couch. But still very helpful the next day.

Repeat as often as necessary until you can look at yourself in the mirror without yelling Holy shit, you stupid fuck!

Also recommended are a few aspirin, staying home from work, I Love Lucy reruns, a wet rag over the eyes, and lying very, very still.

Oh, and be sure to shut off your phone too. Do not under any circumstances take a call from the friend you left waiting at the bar to go off with that hot trick. You won't be able to think up a convincing lie for at least 48 hours after you screw your skull back on. Trust me.

Presented as a public service by your Head Trucker.

(Honk to the Dallas Observer blog for the illustration)

1 comment:

larry said...

yea russ, i've had my share of overindulgence on new years eve! i learned from that some time ago. don't do it!!! not worth it...

Related Posts with Thumbnails