C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, January 17, 2009

Obamicon Me!

Paste Magazine has this cool website where you can transform your own photo into an iconic image like Shepard Fairey's famous Obama poster. You have to register in order to save your photo to the public gallery, and it takes a little work to balance out the colors; I may go back and work on this one of me some more, but wanted to show my Truckbuddies what can be done.

Fun stuff. Send me a copy of your personal icon if you want it posted here in the Blue Truck. Here's a few of my favorites from the gallery.



Update: one more attempt. Guess I'll never make an artist, but I had fun trying:

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Like your picture. Have to say I love Eore the donkey piture. I love him since I was a child.
Ray

Related Posts with Thumbnails