C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, December 5, 2009

WTF: Dreams

It's only right that you should play the way you feel it . . .



The mind is a strange and curious thing.  Funny, isn't it, how it often scoops up the stray experiences and thoughts of a day and weaves them into an elaborate narrative in the night.  Sometimes bizarre, sometimes scary, sometimes funny, sometimes - well, sometimes they make you pop right up in bed, don't they? 

You truckbuddies recall that post I made the other day about my very infrequent, um, thoughts about women.  And then I had the strangest dream.  You wouldn't believe me if I told you; but I think it only right that I draw the veil of modesty over a scene that would never, ever have occurred to me in my waking moments.

Man, I can hardly explain late last evening.  Oh brother, a magical adventure.

Let the reader understand.

Don't even ask me to explain that one.  Sometimes I amaze myself, you know?   Grin.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails