C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tchaikovsky: A Fairy Merry Christmas

I never have seen the Nutcracker.  When I was a kid, it was always one of our gonna-do's that Mama and I would go into the big city and see the big professional production at Christmas.  But somehow, we just never got around to it, sad to say.

Which is probly just as well; seeing all that ballet stuff might have turned me queer or something, ya know?  Which is what some ignoramuses out here on the prairie - mostly men - still think could happen to their sons down to this day.

Anyway, a couple of faves here for all you fairy lovers out there.  Enjoy.  And try not to get no perverted thoughts about penises and lower intestines while you listen, okay?  Mind your daddy, now.



From Fantasia, 1940:

4 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Love the Walt Disney version of Fanstasa (spell). I do enjoy going to the ballet. At times it is very peaceful and one can excape from the world.
Hugs
Ray

Stan said...

I've seen Nutcracker a few times. I always enjoy it when the male dancers come out in those tight white tights with their junk right there showing through the material.

Gary said...

I did not have one unpure thought while watching and listening to these two videos. (Now, the Alan Jackson one was an entirely different story.) I'm trying extra hard to be good for Santa today, even though the fat old fucker sent me a letter thanking me for saving him the trip this year! Maybe I'll get a last minute reprieve.?!
Ho Ho HO !!!

Russ Manley said...

Hohoho, Gary . . . I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya bud, expect to hear a full report from you tomorrow. Grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails