C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Blue Moon

Guess all you fellas have heard by now that the full moon on New Year's Eve will be a "blue moon."  Everybody else has written about what that means and doesn't mean, so I'm not gonna go into all that here.  Just sorry that the moon won't really look blue; wouldn't that be purty if it did?



Here's Toby Keith singing about that blue moon kind of love, that only comes around once in a long, long time.



P.S. - Here's what the "blue moon" looks like from my kitchen window:


2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Looking forward to seeing tonight when I get off of work. Hopefully it willbe bright enough to see the crazies before I get to them.
Ray

Ultra Dave said...

Blue moon....I saw you shining there....

Related Posts with Thumbnails