C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, December 25, 2009

Before It Melts Away

One more video of my Texas White Christmas before it's gone forever. I'm tickled right down to my boots over this, pardners. It's snowed before Christmas and after Christmas in times past - but wasn't sure I'd ever get to see snow on Christmas Day itself. Yeehaw!

I threw in a favorite tune of mine by George Strait to let you hear how it feels today in Texas: a happy, down-home day.

As far as the cinematography goes - okay, okay, so Spielberg has nothing to worry about, right . . . but hey, it's my Christmas and I'm just enjoying the hell out of it here - even without a turkey on the table and a big crowd around.

Are you enjoying yours half as much as I am? Hope so.

4 comments:

Mareczku said...

I enjoyed all your snow pictures. Glad that you are enjoying the snow. We are having a white Christmas here in PA too. Merry Christmas, peace, joy and blessings.

Mark

Russ Manley said...

All the same to you, buddy.

David said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your day Russ!

We got snowed in so we sat around, ate whatever we could find in the house, and shoveled the driveway. Took the Rover out to a movie in the late afternoon and we're home to nuke a pizza for dinner. It's been surprisingly enjoyable!

Russ Manley said...

Good for you guys. Sometimes simpler really is better, ya know?

Related Posts with Thumbnails