C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Monday, November 2, 2009

Good News, Bad News

The good news is, after some polite but firm talk from your Head Trucker last week, AT&T offered to replace the burned-out power cord and send me a new modem too - free.  Plus, the last rep I talked to reviewed my existing phone /internet service, and offered me a landline package with unlimited long distance for only $35/mo.  Plus a good price on an internet upgrade, twice as fast as what I had - and I'll still be saving $20-25 bucks a month compared to the service I had.

So Ma Bell made me a happy customer in the end.  And my new modem arrived this afternoon, a day ahead of schedule.  Sweet.

Bad news:  the new DSL service doesn't start till 8 p.m. tomorrow night.  So till then I am still stuck with this abysmally sloooooow AOL dial-up connection.

Bonus bad news:  since the time change, it's now dark outside at 6 freaking p.m.  Bummer.

Chart:  etgiftstore

1 comment:

David said...

Yay for them doing right by you. Boo for the early dark, that's bumming me out as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails