C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Monday, November 2, 2009

Newsbites: No Healthcare, No Homos

Joe.My.God. has posted these gems of rightwing froth today.  First, from Washington, D.C.:

Rep. Virginia Foxx (R-NC), the honorable (?) Congresswoman who stood up on the floor of the House and declared that Matthew Shepard's murder was not a hate crime, now says that there are "no Americans without healthcare," and that healthcare reform is a greater threat to the United States than "any terrorist right now in any country."  Hmm.  She and Sally Kern, Okalahoma lawmaker, need to get their story straight:  Ms. Kern says we homos are worse than the terrorists.  So which is it, girls?

Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT) says healthcare reform will mean the end of the two-party system in this country because then everybody will be dependent on the "diabolical" Democrats - for everything!  "That's their goal.  That's what keeps Democrats in power."  Mwuhaha!

And across the pond, Bishop Janusz Kaleta doesn't want any fag tourists visiting the Vatican:  "I consider if someone is homosexual, it is a provocation and an abuse of this place. . . .  If you have different ideas, go to a different location."  So when in Rome, save your bus fare out to Vatican City, boys, and just have another Campari and soda instead.  You have been warned:  God hates fags, even in Italian - Prada shoes notwithstanding.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails