C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, November 7, 2009

Just for the hell of it . . . .

I've just started another blog to hold all the nice 'n' naughty stuff that won't fit in the Blue Truck.  Be much obliged if you'd check it out and let me know how you like that little experiment, pardners.

Not that I have any business starting another blog, when I spend too much time on this one already.  But hell, you only go 'round once in life, right?

5 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

WILL look at it and put it on my blog role.
Ray

Frank said...

I much prefer your commentary on politics, life, and interesting miscellaneous topics. Your writing conveys conviction, originality, humor. And sometimes is the first place I learn of a recent topic or event and can follow your link to it for more info.
The other stuff is, well, everywhere on the blogosphere...

Russ Manley said...

Ray - thanks buddy, appreciate ya.

FdeF - thanks much for the compliment, I'm glad you enjoy reading the Blue Truck and links to more info. When you write a blog you arent totally sure if anybody notices what you send out into cyberspace, so that feedback is very encouraging.

But don't worry, the other is just for fun - the Blue Truck will still be my main focus, so stay tuned.

Stan said...

Love the new blog as well as this one. I've come here by way of Cowboy Ray who has become a good friend of mine. I've also linked both your blogs with mine. Best of luck!
Stan

Russ Manley said...

thanks Stan, I made a link to yours too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails