C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Table Manners

Do you get into difficulties at the dinner table?  Are your parties ruined by worry, doubt, and confusion?  Do you know how to eat correctly?  Are you positive about that?

Better brush up on the old ettykit before the big feed tomorrow, boys.  You don't want to embarrass Mother and Dad in front of company, do you?



Jeezus Kerr-ist, what a freakin guilt trip.

3 comments:

Gary said...

I made it through a whole one minute and twenty-seven seconds of this video before it creeped me out and I had to shut it off!
:)

Ray's Cowboy said...

Luckly again I have to work. But I do hope a blessed Thanksgiving.
Ray

Russ Manley said...

Same to ya Ray.

Related Posts with Thumbnails