C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Drive: "Family Values Kill Families"

For All Saints' Day:  in memory of all those LGBT people who have been forsaken by friends and kin who believed they were doing the will of God.  A couple of very moving stories to demonstrate the point here and here.

What you have done to the least of these my brothers, you have done unto Me.

The Gospel of St. Matthew, chapter 25

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Hope fanliy and families can reach on eanother. I have a sister that does not talk to me because I am gay. I figure her loss.
Ray

Russ Manley said...

Well it is her loss - but it's your loss too. You have my sympathies, pardner - I know what it means to miss the love of your family.

Related Posts with Thumbnails