C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Monday, November 9, 2009

Got Stache?


When I mentioned Gillette yesterday when talking about my beard, they must have heard me in Boston, because it wasn't long before I saw a Gillette ad pop up.  But they have this facial styler thing that is pretty cool, I had fun with it.  You upload a face pic of yourself, and then it shows you what different stache/goatee/beard styles would look like on you - go try it.

Course, since I already have a beard, it didn't work that great in most cases.  Better you have a clean-shaven pic to work with.  But I always have wished I had a wider, thicker stache, a real Sam Elliott.

Only problem is, all Gillette can do is take hair off your face, not add it to.  Damn.  So much for this age of technological progress.


4 comments:

Stan said...

I just recently started a goatee. It's mostly grey/white though and nobody is even noticing it!

Russ Manley said...

I have three words for you: Just For Men.

I highly recommend it.

Ray's Cowboy said...

First of all I love Sam Elliott. I have been in love with him for many years. See I do like the older Man. I have a beard and stach myself. Almost had this since I was 21.
Ray

Russ Manley said...

Sam has always been a real woofer. Straight though. Pity.

Related Posts with Thumbnails