C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, November 1, 2009

Lovelight: Pure Love



Google translation below the jump; but the pictures tell the story.

'Night guys.


Amor Puro
by Djavan


What's inside my heart
I have kept to give you
And all the hours that the time
Have for giving me
Are yours to death

And your story, I do not know
But tell me only what is good
A love so pure that not even know
The force that has
is yours and nobody else

I love everything, everything, everything
I want more than anything, everything, everything
Love you without limits
Living a great story

Here or elsewhere
What can be ugly or beautiful
If we're together
There will be a blue sky

Pure love
Do not know the strength that has
My love I swear
Being here and no one else
Pure love

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Love this one. Thanks you fo rsharingit. Hope you have a GREAT day.
Ray

Related Posts with Thumbnails