C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, November 13, 2009

Contest Winners

Your Head Trucker is pleased to announce that David and Gary are the winners of the contest I posted the other day.  Alas, both of them flubbed question #2.  The guy in the ice cream suit was a skirtchaser.

I'm the guy in the plaid tweed jacket in the middle.  Guess I had some people fooled, anyways.  Ya think?

So since neither of you answered that question correctly, the grand prize trip to Hawaii will have to be held over for another contest.  Dadgummit.

But since you both answered question #1 correctly - and boy I loved your answers - you each qualify for a special consolation prize:  a handy household tool.  It has no cash value, but nobody's complained so far.  You must collect in person, though.

Come and get it.



Photo for promotional purposes only; actual prize may differ from the one shown.

4 comments:

David said...

Dammit, I knew I should have changed my answer. But a drill from Russ, totally worth a drive south on I-35!

Russ Manley said...

Anything you need drilled David just bring it on down here, anytime . . . be glad to oblige ya.

Gary said...

This puts a whole new light on Sarah's slogan, "Drill baby, drill," doesn't it. I'll be right down to pick up my cyber-drill. I can see a lot of things that need some holes in them. ;)

And, Russ, about that plaid jacket .... hmmmm ... was this some sort of fashion statement or maybe the last togs on the rack that fit? Probably in the same category as my old blue velour suit! Aah, the '70's - a time that lives only in memory, never to return again - a time ~~gone with the wind~~!
:)
G

Russ Manley said...

Come on down and claim your prize anytime Gary, its charged up and ready to go to work..... wink.

I always did want a blue velour jacket. My plaid one was gorgeous then and it's still gorgeous even if the style of the moment is to look like a drug dealing ghetto thug in cheap hoodies and shapeless pants that hang off your butt.

Fashion is silly: what you laugh at today you'll be wearing tomorrow, and vice versa. Fuck that, I say. Whats gone with the wind is also often timeless.

Related Posts with Thumbnails