C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Dirty Show

Seems there's this major exhibit of (mostly straight) erotic art called The Dirty Show opening in Detroit next month. Which is a good thing, because if it opened in Dallas, our good Christianists would probably riot in the streets and burn the place down.

Once they'd taken a really good gander at all of it.

Got a question for my Truckbuddies, wonder if you got an answer: How come so much straight erotica looks, well, dirty? I mean dirty-trashy, not dirty-sexy. Is it because the sight of the female body endlessly exposed and usually humiliated just doesn't pop my cork?

Or do straight people just not have any artistic taste? Bor-ing.

One more question: what's up with all these practicing heterosexuals anyway? Don't they ever think about anything besides sex? And why do they have to flaunt it in my face all the time, can't they get a room and just shut up about it?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails