C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, January 31, 2009

Whiner Alert: Crash Survivors Not Happy

As Joe.My.God. reports, some survivors of that miraculous US Airways splash-landing on the Hudson are bitching and moaning that they didn't get enough swag for surviving. The airline sent each passenger a check for five grand, plus free first-class upgrades for a year.

But was that enough to satisfy everyone? Oh no baby, we deserve more!

What they deserve is a swift kick in the ass. Jeezus. Sometimes I think I want to get even further away from civilization than I am out here on the prairie, ya know?

4 comments:

Kevin said...

There's just no pleasing people anymore, Russ. I believe the airline was very fair, and I'm sure somewhere in their Contract of Carriage, it reminds passengers that there is a risk in flying -- just like all other modes of transportation. It's not their fault the birds flew in the way. Be lucky you got out alive... sheesh.

Ultra Dave said...

They should be more grateful at the outcome, not to mention the tough economic times of the airlines.

Russ Manley said...

Yup guys, they should be down on their knees thanking the big Whoever that they are still alive and well and living in the sunshine . . . you see how people are.

Doorman-Priest said...

Greedy Bastards!

We live in an entitlement culture, sadly.

Related Posts with Thumbnails