C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, January 9, 2009

Afternoon Drive: Beef on the Hoof


Taking it into the weekend now with some cowboy thoughts to guide ya down the trail. Have a good one, guys.







Catch more of this woofy singer/songwriter at his website, markwiegel.com.

“Mark Weigle’s deep, flannel-warm voice is the stuff of bunkhouse fantasies, but his story-telling lyrics are so much more than seductive. They reach to the very core of what it means to be a man loving a man. If you like your hard-on with a heart on its sleeve, this is the cowboy for you.” - Armistead Maupin


(Honk to The Daily Slab , The Masculine Man Blog, and Ray's Cowboy for the photos)

5 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Thank you for the mention. Beef sounds good to me. I really do like Mark Wiegel; I have about 4 cd's of his.
Have to work this weekend. Hop eto see you around.
Ray

Russ Manley said...

Yeah I got a couple of his CD's, he does some nice stuff . . . some songs are xxx rated lol.

larry said...

hot damn!!!

Ruffy said...

I could say a ton, but my mouth is full of drool!

Russ Manley said...

yeah Ruffy these are some mouth watering pics all right . . . glad u like.

Related Posts with Thumbnails