(Honk to Reporter-Cub; and go see this wickedly funny photo on his blog too)
Judges march
5 weeks ago
A gay man's view of the world from down Texas way
C I V I L M A R R I A G E I S A C I V I L R I G H T.A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.
6 comments:
Hope you have a GREAt year this year.Hopfully I will get to know you has I have some other bloggers.
Ray
Thanks for the shout out, daddy :)
Rptr - you're welcome, son.
Ray - you mean that in the blogging sense or the biblical one? ;o)
Sir Russ,
We will have to see; won't we?
Hope you have a great day. Since I will be working today. See you tomorrow.
Ray
seems to be so probable... best wishes for all your visitors even...
Et a toi aussi, tefnoutt!
Post a Comment