C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, January 30, 2009

Today's Grins

Hafta share with you guys a few items I came across this week that are sure to make you smile like I did.

From Reporter-Cub: Michelle lays down the law to Rush in no uncertain terms.

From Ultra Dave's Men: The Hulk in Heat (Very NSFW but very funny)

Think I found these next two on Andrew Sullivan. First, a 1981 report on reading the newspaper via primitive internet:

And then this enchanting piece, "Her Morning Elegance" by Oren Lavie. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Ultra Dave said...

You just know Mrs. Obama could put the smack down on Rush! He wouldn't know what hit him!

Ultra Dave said...

The fellow singing was hot! and the video was so cool! How do they do that?

Russ Manley said...

Lots of separate photographs I think. Wears me out thinking what a grueling job that was to shoot. But the result was cool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails