C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, January 27, 2009

30 Years of Chippendales

Once again, your Head Trucker asks: what is it with all these sex-crazed hetero-sexuals, huh? Is that all they ever think about? And why do they have to flaunt their sexuality in my face all the time and shove it down my throat?

(BTW - I always think there's something highly suspect about guys who use that shove-down-my-throat metaphor, don't you?)

3 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

depends if you have a gag reflex or not. Luckyly I do not have the gag reflex.
Ray

Ultra Dave said...

Chippendales are such a tease. Now the real strippers show you everything after taking your money and getting worked up. The Chippies should go the way of the mullet.

Kevin said...

yeah, a lot of metaphors have me highly suspect... how about the expletive, "Fuck me!" when something goes wrong -- instead of saying something a little less erotic, like "Oh, hell!" or simply, "Damn."

Related Posts with Thumbnails