C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, January 17, 2009

Inaugural Pig Party Axed

Joe.My.God. has been reporting, with no little indignation, the cancellation of the "Obama Inaugural Pig Sex Orgy" at the Doubletree Hotel in D.C. tonight, held in conjunction with Mid-Atlantic Leather's conference there. According to reports, the orgy was to have been held in three conference rooms on the second floor of the hotel, and would have included a bondage cross along with flogging and rimming stations, plus a live DJ "so you can fuck to the beat." Spectators and ugly guys not allowed.

Well, Truckbuddies, what do you think about that? Is a hotel conference room the right place to be having a semi-public sex party, including fisting, pissing and who knows what else?

I don't really care what consenting adults do behind closed doors at home. But I have to tell ya, this is the kind of thing that's pretty hard to justify when talking to my straight friends and family about gay rights, the right to marry or serve in the military, and the equal respect and dignity of the laws.

Should sex parties be banned by law from public-use areas like hotel conference rooms? What do you say?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just another case of anti-gays and their ongoing obsession with gay sex, that's all.

larry said...

i know a couple from chicago that are there! it seems a little wrong that it coincides with the inaugural festivities. maybe they could have changed the date.

Related Posts with Thumbnails