C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Canadian Cub: Dominic Leblanc

Been meaning to post this for a while now. During Canada's parliamentary crisis last month, New Brunswick MP Dominic Leblanc, 41, was a contender for the leadership of the Liberal Party.

He's one of those rare guys, IMO, who is just damn sexy even with a scraped face. Them pretty blue eyes and dark hair, mmm-mmm. But then I got to wondering just what he would look like with a beard. So I worked on that, and daaayum. See what I mean?

No doubt the guy's straight as a board - he's married with kids - but still, what a woofer. O Canada, how lucky you are!

We need some better looking pols down here south of the border, is what I say. Can't think of anyone we got in Congress who compares to this.

2 comments:

Ultra Dave said...

Amen! I think if politicians were better looking, the country would be ran better! We would definitely pay attention more!


Word verification: gibbe

larry said...

wow!!! russ, what a hot man! oh canada!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails