C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bullshit Alert: Chuck Norris

As Joe.My.God reports, world-famous Okie, Christianist, and defender-of-family-values Chuck Norris has this to say about the anti-gay vote in California:

The truth is that the great majority of Prop. 8 advocates are not bigots or hatemongers. They are American citizens who are following 5,000 years of human history and the belief of every major people and religion: Marriage is a sacred union between a man and a woman. Their pro-Prop. 8 votes weren't intended to deprive any group of its rights; they were safeguarding their honest convictions regarding the boundaries of marriage.
Joe also notes:

Norris has become a popular columnist on right-wing sites such as Townhall and WingNutDaily. For those keeping track of those so in love with "traditional marriage", Norris is twice-married with five kids, including a bastard child from an adulterous affair. His present wife, 28 years younger than Norris, is also younger than two of his children.
According to the Wikipedia article linked above, good ol' Chuck refused to meet or even acknowledge his illegitimate daughter until she was 26 years old. He divorced his first wife after 30 years of "sacred union," as Chuck likes to call it.

Geez, what a stink. Can't you smell it?

2 comments:

rptrcub said...

Hypocrisy. He has it.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, big time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails