C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane: Peter, Paul, and Mary


The classic song of wistful departure and the promise of return. For all of you skying out today, traveling to or from the one you love.

This is my 200th post. Been an interesting experience, this blogging thing. I started it on the spur of the moment, with no particular plan of what to do with it. Hell, I still don't have a particular plan. It's just kinda fun. And saves me deluging my friends and family with tons of emails on various subjects; now I just tell them, go see what I posted on my blog today.

If you like what I'm doing here, drop me a line at bluetruckredstate@gmail.com and let me know. I appreciate the emails and comments I've gotten from you Truckers already.

Here's wishing all of you a very happy Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

rptrcub said...

I've enjoyed your blog, and I wish you more success and enjoyment from it (not to mention the connections that sometimes form through blogging -- which has happened to me) in the future. Happy Thanksgiving and warm cubby wishes from Georgia.

Russ Manley said...

Hey thanks buddy, glad you like the Truck, same to ya and have a great turkey day!

Anonymous said...

I stumbled on your blog a couple of weeks ago, and enjoy checking in from time to time. I can't imagine living in rural Texas - and it is interesting to read your thoughts on that and on the issues.

Russ Manley said...

Hey John, glad you like, good to hear from ya. Wherever you're from, TX is a whole 'nother place, believe me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails