C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, November 11, 2008

In Memoriam: Rocky



FIDELISSIMUS
Requiescat in Pacem

I was not a dog person until I met Rocky, who outlived two masters and was my most faithful, most loving companion in grief, in darkness, in sunlight, and in joy. I may not have done much with my life, but this much I can say: I took care of our little dog. As promised. Gone a year today; I will miss him every day I live.

For all who mourn a very special friend:

2 comments:

David said...

Aw Russ! They leave big holes for such small dogs don't they.

I'm sorry he's gone, but you can tell from those pictures he had a very happy life. Big hug.

Anonymous said...

Thanks man, appreciate ya. Yeah he left a great big hole in my heart . . . the last living thing of my husband Cody, you know. A great comfort; now they are together and happy in a better place, always.

Related Posts with Thumbnails