C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, November 14, 2008

Join the Impact: Download these graphics

Some more graphics I just made up for my Texan brothers and sisters if they want to use them:

And be sure to check out the other All-American graphics I made at this post too.

This is an historic moment, folks. Be a part of it. Years from now, you'll want to say, "I was there."



Go to the Join the Impact! site to find where the protest is happening in your city. So far in Texas, demonstrations are planned in Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antone, Corpus, Lubbock, and Denton; other cities need organizers and helpers, so do it now!

Want some other cool sign ideas? Go check out the downloads page at Join the Impact. And more signs are at the Against8 blog too.

Never before have LGBT people demonstrated for equal rights all over the country at the same moment. I'm stuck out in the boonies and can't make it, damn it.

You can represent the Blue Truck, though. Be sure to take some pics and send them with your stories if you want me to post them here. Have fun, feel the love, make a difference!

Change has come to America - and it starts right here, right now. This is our time, this is our moment. Don't miss out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails