C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, November 2, 2008

No on 8: Spread the Word

If you have friends or family in California, please use the easy e-mail link at the No on 8 campaign site to let them know why defeating this nasty amendment is so very important to you. The e-mail will include this poignant video.

This will have a profound effect on gays all over the country, not just in California. It's the big turning point for equal rights. And it means the equal protection of the laws for many millions of individuals, couples, families, and children.

Do your part, get the word out today. Stop the hate: No on 8.


If your friends are religious-minded, send them the moving video at this post too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails