C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jane, Jane, stop this crazy thing!

I've thought since day one that there's really no need to attack Palin; just let her talk, and she will hang herself with her own rope. I was right.

From the Couric interview, on McCain and the bailout, which is all about healthcare reform:



Watch CBS Videos Online


On her foreign affairs expertise, which apparently comes from watching Putin fly over Alaska:



Watch CBS Videos Online

Will somebody p-l-e-a-s-e stop the madness? I can hardly believe my eyes and ears. This woman is a candidate for Vice President of the United States in the 21st century. It's just beyond absurd, like some weird Fellini movie.

Hell, Jane Jetson would make a better candidate than this!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails