C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Women journalists aren't fooled

Palin really, really does not deserve any coverage in this blog or any other. But these two clips are priceless, worth preserving for blog posterity.

First, Campbell Brown goes on a tear and says she's had it with this hidden-in-the-seraglio nonsense:




Next, Katie Couric just can't hide the you-poor-stupid-bitch look in her eyes as Palin breaks a nail on yet another simple question; it comes in the last minute of this clip:



But it's okay. Sarah has nothing to fear from Brown or Couric, or any of those high-fallutin media bitches. She's got the annointing to protect her from bitchcraft, um, I mean witchcraft, and is one of those born-again, spirit-filled leaders so desperately needed to make this a righteous nation; it happens about halfway through this clip at her Wasilla church a couple of years ago:



Honk to Joe.My.God. and Pam's House Blend for posting these clips first.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails