C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, September 26, 2008

Afternoon Drive: When God-fearing Women Get the Blues


You'd be feeling blue, too, if the little iceberg you were standing on was melting fast, way out on the deep blue sea, like the poor old polar bear I saw on the news a few weeks ago. Endangered? Oh hell yeah.

I just know the Governor of Alaska can so totally relate to that right now.

So here's a little musical offering that is sure to raise a grin on your face . . . if not hers.

Call all the pentecostals, and bring that anointing oil too,
Call the preacher, he's the only one can reach her,
And there ain't no time to lose!

What a crazy week it's been, one that will be long remembered in the history of the Republic. I expect the fun will continue all weekend. Can't wait to see tonight's debate. Have a good one, y'all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails