C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, September 12, 2008

Afternoon Drive: A Thousand Miles from Nowhere



Riding into the weekend with a classic from cosmic cowboy Dwight Yoakam, king of the painted-on jeans.

Appreciate all the interest, guys and gals. Ya like what I'm doing here, send a link to your friends, let's cowboy up and show some blue love in the red states.

Got a truckload of chores to take care of this weekend, so probly won't be posting much till next week. Meanwhile, keep them cards and letters coming, folks. Have a good one.

1 comment:

David said...

Hi Russ,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and the nice compliment on my boys. Jack turned 10 years old yesterday. I'm usually very good about proper feeding, but I was pretty loose with the treats in his honor.

I'm so sorry to hear you lost your buddy, I know how awful that is. When you think it's time for a new friend please do consider adopting. Or you could go with our new rule, which is that it's fine to buy a dog, as long as we adopt a homeless dog as well. I swear I'd have a whole herd if I could.

I like your blog, I'll be sure to visit often.

Related Posts with Thumbnails