C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gay Troops March at San Diego Pride

About 200 gay active-duty troops from every branch of the military said to hell with it and marched in the San Diego Pride parade today - probably the first time this has ever happened. Your Head Trucker admits that he couldn't help losing it over this little cellphone video. USA! USA! USA!



Update: Veteran gay reporter Rex Wockner counted more like 300 gay troops, and has another video of the march:



See still pictures of various non-military contingents over at his blog.

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I thought it was going to be just a couple of people. There was allot of them. Congrats to them.

Thank for sharing.
Ray

Related Posts with Thumbnails