C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So Kind

Your Head Trucker was very pleased yesterday to make the happy discovery that the Blue Truck has been given its first award for excellence:


Many thanks for this honor to raulito over at From Top to Bottom (NSFW, but check it out anyway, guys), who says:

This blog deserves a well-earned recognition: it has just about a little bit of everything; from social commentary to entertainment, from male erotica to political opinions. But most importantly, Russ Manley is one very dedicated LGBT rights defender living in the homophobic wilderness that is Texas. I can imagine how hard it must be to face ignorance, superstition and homophobia every day of your life living in a place like Texas…and I do because I went to college there. So this award is given in view of all that and more…may you continue to post ‘till you drop...u are doing a terrific job!

Appreciate ya, bud. Muchas gracias!

4 comments:

Craig said...

Well done... thoroughly deserved!

Anonymous said...

I agree! I check your blog daily, and enjoy it immensely, especially since I also live in Texas. (Pretty sure I live nearby!)

Frank said...

I second the motion and the ayes have it.

Russ Manley said...

Hahaha. You guys are the best, HUGS.

Related Posts with Thumbnails