C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Yorkers Say "I Do"

Niagara Falls was lit in rainbow colors last night as gay and lesbian couples wed in this iconic honeymoon location.

Historic day:  Some pics of happy couples celebrating the first legal same-sex marriages in New York.  Congratulations and best wishes to all of them!

Kitty Lambert and Cheryle Rudd

Phyllis Siegel and Connie Kopelov

Michael Johnson and Michael Roberts


Kawane Harris and Jeannette Coleman, fighting back joyful tears
 
Dave Lewis and Adam McKew get some sporran action going for their wedding



Fredy Kaplan and Anthony Cipriano





Bonus:  According to Joe.My.God., even the little peg man on Google maps is joining the celebrations in New York with a rainbow flag today:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails