C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Carrie Prejean Caught in the XXX

When she was good, she was very, very good -


But when she was bad, she filmed it . . . .

In case you've had your head a barrel all day, there is gleeful laughter all over the gay blogosphere at the news that Carrie Prejean - the anti-equality former Miss California who used her 15 minutes and fake tits to campaign against same-sex marriage - has been like, totally humiliated and exposed as a hypocritical Christianist fraud by a tape of her, um, sexual abilities that has come to light.

TMZ broke the story, adding the cryptic remark, "Let's just say that Carrie has a promising solo career."  Hmm, what could that mean, I wonder?

2 comments:

Ultra Dave said...

Couldn't happen to a nicer gal. Wonder what's cooking for her buddies at NOM?

Russ Manley said...

Go read the comments on Joe.My.God, ppl have lots of suggestions.....most of them indecent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails