C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lovelight: On the Run

Never heard of Aiden James before, but I like him a lot.  Think you will too.



Sometimes you find a lovely plant and bring it home.  And despite good soil, sun, shade, and water, and all the loving care you bestow upon it, it just won't thrive:  withering slowly away until only brown leaves remain to show what once was blooming and alive with tender, hopeful buds. 

Love is like that too sometimes, and who can say why?  It's the fault of both.  It's the fault of neither.  It just turns out that way, and after all is said and done, there's no real explanation that makes any sense.  Just the brown leaves of memory left:  the mute and crumbling testament of all that might have been.

'Night, guys.

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I agree with you fully on yhis. It takes two to make it. One can not make it alone. But heywe all need the love; and even freinds and family will not replace the love of one spicail person.
Have a wonderful night, sleep well.
Ray

Stan said...

This video reminds me of when my partner Stephen passed away and the house was sold to a straight couple. I wonder if they ever think of who lived there before and the memories that place held for me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails