C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, November 20, 2009

Warning: We Know What You Did


Couple things I've recently learned, and want to share with my Truckbuddies as a warning.

First, can you be fired from your job for posting an anonymous sexual comment online?

Yup.  It's just happened to a guy in Missouri.

Second, can somebody look up all the comments you've ever made online?

Apparently so.  Check out this Backtype website I just came across.  Type your screen name into the search box and see what pulls up.

Who knew? 

Shit.

Probly there's even more ways to dig up everything you've said and done online that this country boy doesn't have any clue about.  So I'm thinking maybe starting up my Toolbox site under the same screen name wasn't such a great idea.

Well guys, think about your own cyberlife and act accordingly.  You have been warned.

1 comment:

Ultra Dave said...

Thanks for the word of caution.

Related Posts with Thumbnails