C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, November 28, 2009

I Just Made Love

Okay, so maybe that's just wishful thinking on your Head Trucker's part.

But now you can record all them notches on your bedpost and share the love with the whole wide world.  Find out where people are getting it on today from Greenland to Tahiti here

Pretty cool, I think.  Geez, can't wait to put my little blue thumbtack on that map.

Too bad you can't order it like pizza.  Not out here on the prairie, anyway.

3 comments:

larry said...

russ, you make me laugh! glad you are blogging again!

Russ Manley said...

appreciate ya, larry . . . .

red-hot-chilli said...

... nor where I am, Russ!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails