C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Monday, November 9, 2009

Spell Check

I see I'm up to 80,000 hits - thanks for your interest, guys - and nearly 800 posts.  Last night, just for shits 'n' giggles, I decided to try out this new label cloud feature that Blogger has:  you can see it down at the bottom of the blog on the right.  When I pulled up the screen, my first thought was, OMG have I really written about that many different topics?

Guess I'm just an old scatterbrain or something.  Anyway, it keeps me off the streets and out of trouble.

Not that I'm too high fallutin to mind getting into a little t-r-o-u-b-l-e now and then - depends on how you spell it, and how hot and handsome he is.  But that kind don't come around near often enough to suit me.

Whatever.  That's the breaks when you get to be an old man like me.  Thanks for giving the Blue Truck a read, fellas - appreciate ya.

Photo:  Edu Boxer.  Como se dice trouble en Espanol?

7 comments:

Stan said...

I really love your blog Russ. It's so nice to read a blogger in the same age bracket as me. I'm 58 and I'm guessing your a few years younger but keep up the good work!

Russ Manley said...

I'm just right behind you Stan....boy its a trip being 50-something aint it? I always think of this as my parents age....and now here I am.

Glad you like the Blue Truck, thanks for the encouragement buddy.

Ray's Cowboy said...

Russ I guess I am the youngest here. 45. I love your blog. I love reading it and getting to know you in a way. I find your mind very interesting.
Keep up the good work.
Ray

David said...

I'm 42 Ray's Cowboy, right behind you.

And Russ I'm so glad you're blogging again. I also love getting to know you in a way.

Russ Manley said...

It always warms a writer's heart to think that the words he strings together click with somebody, somewhere.

Appreciate the encouragement pardners, you guys are the best.

Anonymous said...

I know I don't have to tell you again how much I enjoy your blog. You think that you are old but wait until you get to be my age...then even a response like "good evening" from a good looking stud can cause an erection...lol'
I am also sure that you get into a lot more trouble than you let us know...I know I would.
please, keep blogging.
saludos,
raulito
http://fromtop2bttm.blogspot.com/

Russ Manley said...

Appreciate ya, raulito. Good looking studs are getting scarcer all the time here. But if I was to get a grip on one, it wouldn't be nice of me to f*ck and tell, now would it? Wink.

Related Posts with Thumbnails