C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, April 4, 2013

Shocking Expose: Gay Marriage Healthcare Scam

"There is no way that this is about equality. To me, it’s all about a free ride."
--Sue Everhart, Georgia Republican Party Chairwoman

Well boys, the cat's out of the bag.  Now a flower of Southern womanhood has spoken out and exposed gay marriage for the massive straight-boy fraud that it really is.  Stephen Colbert reports:


As to her other clear-sighted revelation, that gays can't even have sex together: I confess, fellas. All those times I was doing you . . . I faked it with a little salted tapioca. Forgive me.


Bonus: Studly fuck stupid fuck Jeremy Irons says gay marriage means you can marry your dad - or your dog. Either way, he wishes you "the best of luck."


The Advocate reports that Irons has responded to an inundation of criticism on his website by stating he is totally not anti-gay, but was merely raising "a mischievous argument, but nonetheless valid."

Your Head Trucker has known and dated several actors in his time, and brilliant as they may be when playng a role, they are not usually so well spoken off-script.

2 comments:

Tim said...

I like a man with a sense of irony, well done Mr Colbert. ;)

Russ Manley said...

Glad you like.

Related Posts with Thumbnails